the process i went through to get to my finals

my idea was to sew on images so i started by marking holes in the images using a book binding needle then began to sew beads and embroider the image. this process did work but i didn’t like the colours or the way the beading looked it just looked lost. as  you can see  in the image.img040.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s